9:00am FBCK Worship Service
10:15am Sunday School
11:30am FBCK Worship Service
5:15pm Children's Choir
6:30pm Adult Bible Study
6:30pm Garage Student Ministry
5:15pm Fellowship Dinner
6:15pm Small Groups
*Please see announcement section for details about in-person services.
Fellowship Dinner Menu
Oct. 28: Roast with vegetables, rolls, salad & apple tart.
Nov. 4: Tacos with fixings, salad & cinnamon cheesecake bars.
Nov. 1: Stuffed Animal Night
Nov. 8: Goofy Glasses Night
Search Committee Update:
The Search Committee is being very active and the process is moving along nicely. We do ask for continued prayers from the congregation.
Saturday, Oct. 31 in the big parking lot; set up begins at 5:00pm, event begins at 6:00pm. Prizes to the top 3 cars. If you are unable to participate but can provide candy, please drop off in the front office or in the Old Fellowship Hall.
Operation Christmas Child
Christmas Shoe Box National Collection Week is Nov. 16-23rd. FBCK will once again be a drop off location for our community. More information can be found on our website. Any questions, please contact Len or Robyn Picha or Sarah Maynard.
Feed the Need 5 Mile Run/Walk
Complete your race beginning on Saturday, Nov. 28 or Sunday, Nov. 29 (48 hour window) …any course/any city/any state. Race sponsors needed; for more information on how to register, sponsor, or donate, please pick up a form in the Welcome Center or mail check and registration form to O Such Race Planners Feed the Need c/o Alan Osuch 5024 Williams Avenue Ashland, Ky 41101. Proceeds for the race will be used to fill backpacks with food for children in need to take home on the weekends.
Because of the mandate from Governor Jim Justice, and after seeking counsel from several church members and non-church members from the medical community, we are strongly recommending masks inside of all of our buildings/facilities, where physical distancing cannot be maintained. If you would like a mask, but do not have one, we will have them available to you.
Steve Willis plans to lead a trip to Israel in March 2021. Spots are limited and are on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact Dave Akers for more information.
Upcoming Worship Services
Per parents’ discretion, childcare will now be available with the following details:
- Children who are not potty-trained will be dropped off in the crib nursery
- Kindergarteners & Potty-trained Pre-Schoolers will be dropped off in Children’s 1
- 1st-5th grade students will be released to Children’s Church following worship time except for Communion Sundays
- While services will be available to all children 5th grade and younger, they are still more than welcome to sit in service with their parents
- We will have hand sanitizing stations throughout the building
- Prayer & Tithe boxes will be placed at the main entrances of each sanctuary
- We are offering in-person services however we are not pressuring anyone to attend. If you are 65 and older, or have any underlying health conditions, consider staying home and watching the services online