9:00am FBCK Worship Service
10:20am Sunday School
11:30am FBCK Worship Service
5:15pm Children's Choir
6:30pm Adult Bible Study
6:30pm Young Adult Bible Study
6:30pm Garage Student Ministry
5:30pm Fellowship Dinner
6:15pm Small Groups
*Please see announcement section for details about in-person services.
As we continue to evaluate our service schedule during this pandemic, we have created an online survey to hear from you about when you feel comfortable returning to our new schedule, and if you have any ideas to make it work better. Please fill out the survey at www.fbckenova.com. We want and appreciate your opinion!
Applications for the James P. Hamer Scholarship Fund are available in the church office and must be returned by July 12th.
Sunday School lessons will be posted on Saturday. Make sure you watch and join your teachers for a follow up session on Sunday afternoon. Please continue to stay connected to the FBCK Children’s Ministry Facebook Page!
Attendance for June 21
Kenova: 233; Huntington: 88; Ashland: 42
Kenova year to date budget: $564,457.22
Kenova year to date giving: $608,967.84
Upcoming Worship Services
After following protocols set forth by the government during the Coronavirus pandemic, we are confidently and carefully moving forward with in-person worship services. We will have one service at FBC Kenova at 9:00am and one service at our Huntington campus (2001 7th Avenue) at 11:30am. We will continue to air our online services at Kenova at both 9:00am and 11:30am (though we will not have an 11:30am service). There will be no Sunday school or childcare at either locations, and we ask that you practice social distancing and sit with your family. Ushers will assist with modified seating arrangements. At Kenova, we ask that you enter the building by way of the Welcome Center, and exit the building by way of the front entrance (by the pillars). The 2nd and 3rd story rooms will be blocked off, however you will still be able to access the balcony seating. To get to the balcony, please use the stairway by the Welcome Center (near the drinking fountain), and exit by way of the stairway by the front entrance (near the pillars). The elevators will also be accessible for those who need assistance. To encourage further social distancing, we will also broadcast the 9:00am worship service in the Family Life Center at FBC Kenova. For both campuses, the following precautions will be followed:
- We will have hand sanitizing stations throughout the building
- Prayer & Tithe boxes will be place at the main entrances of each sanctuary
- Every other pew will be blocked off in the sanctuary at Kenova
- Seating will be arranged so families can safely sit together in the Family Life Center and the Huntington campus
- Optional face masks will be available for those who do not have one and prefer to wear one
- We are offering in-person services, however we are not pressuring anyone to attend. If you are 65 and older, or have any underlying health conditions, consider staying home and watching the services onlineAs we continue to evaluate our service schedule during this pandemic, we have created an online survey to hear from you about when you feel comfortable returning to our new schedule, and if you have any ideas to make it work better.
Church family: Please contact your deacon or deaconess if you need any assistance during this time. We would be happy to help you!
A-Ballengee ---- Jason and Rachel Brumfield
Bar-Byrd ---- Jerrod and Mandy Workman
C ---- Len and Robyn Picha
D-Ferrell ---- Josh and Carrie Campbell
Finch-G ---- Jon and Rebekah Frazier
H ---- Juston and Casey Moore
J-L ---- T.J. and Cassidy Adkins
M-Meredith ---- Wes and Kathryn Moore
Miller-N ---- Rick Gue and Tricia Ball
O-R ---- Rick and Shelley Ball
S ---- Phil Neibergall and Vicki Riggs
T-Ward ---- Sam and Maggie Gue
Wellman-Z ---- Stephen and Morgan Handley