9:00am FBCK Worship Service
10:20am Sunday School
11:30am FBCK Worship Service
5:15pm Children's Choir
6:30pm Adult Bible Study
6:30pm Young Adult Bible Study
6:30pm Garage Student Ministry
5:30pm Fellowship Dinner
6:15pm Small Groups
*Please see announcement section for details about in-person services.
Mask Recommendations (New Information)
Because of the recent mandate from Governor Jim Justice, and after seeking counsel from several church members and non-church members from the medical community, we are strongly recommending masks inside of all of our buildings/facilities, where physical distancing cannot be maintained. If you would like a mask, but do not have one, we will have them available to you.
If you haven’t been able to attend in-person services and would like for a Deacon/Deaconess or Shepherd to come to your home to serve communion, please call the church office at (304) 453-1811 and we would be happy to co-ordinate a visit for you.
Attendance for August
Kenova: 212; Huntington: 103; Ashland: 66
Kenova monthly budget: 108,549.52
Kenova month to date giving: $15,366.00
Women’s Evening of Prayer
Women’s evening of prayer and fellowship for ALL ladies of FBC Kenova, FBC Ashland and Legacy Church Huntington on Thursday, August 13 from 6-8pm. Gather with us at Legacy in Huntington to pray for our church, our communities and our country! Please be aware we will ensure physical distancing in the Sanctuary but masks are encouraged during our time of fellowship. Coffee, tea and dessert will be served.
Nic @ Night
Have your travel plans been altered or cancelled this summer? Well then let us bring a night of fun & excitement to you at Nic @ Night on Saturday evening, August 15 from 6-9pm at the Pavilion in Ashland Central Park. It’ll be fun for the whole family and a great reminder of God’s Love & God’s Truth for you.
Our church picnic is scheduled to take place on Sunday, August 16 at Virginia Point at 6:00pm. Burgers and hot dogs provided, please bring a large covered dish to share. Please join us for fellowship, worship and games. Baptism to follow.
Steve Willis plans to lead a trip to Israel in March, 2021. Spots are limited and are on a first come, first serve basis.
Upcoming Worship Services
Per parents’ discretion, childcare will now be available with the following details:
- Children who are not potty-trained will be dropped off in the crib nursery
- Kindergarteners & Potty-trained Pre-Schoolers will be dropped off in Children’s 1
- 1st-5th grade students will be released to Children’s Church following worship time except for Communion Sundays
- While services will be available to all children 5th grade and younger, they are still more than welcome to sit in service with their parents
- Online option will still be available for those children who choose to attend virtually
- We will have hand sanitizing stations throughout the building
- Prayer & Tithe boxes will be placed at the main entrances of each sanctuary
- We are offering in-person services however we are not pressuring anyone to attend. If you are 65 and older, or have any underlying health conditions, consider staying home and watching the services online
August 13 – Women’s Ministry Prayer Night @ Legacy Church Huntington 6-8pm
August 15 - Nic @ Night at Ashland Park Pavilion 6-9pm
August 16 – Sunday School Resumes for all ages 10:30am (new classes will be announced this Sunday)
August 16 – Church Picnic & Baptism at Virginia Point 6:00pm
August 23 – Promotion Sunday for Children